Brighton is a coastline town and the greatest part of Brighton and Hove, situated in East Sussex, England. It is amidst the Greater Brighton City Region, a connection of local specialists and diverse affiliations. The area has made it a conspicuous goal for voyagers, prominent for its diverse particular shopping spots, music as well as arts scene. It has a quiet atmosphere and it is portrayed by delicate measures of sunshine.
Brighton as a city is likewise a wonderful place to visit with its picturesque views and a royal treat for those fascinated by serene places. There are a large number of restaurants in the city, with an extent of 1 restaurant to each 250 people. These restaurants are of different price ranges that can suit every pocket.
Population Of Brighton In 2018:
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Brighton in 2018, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
1. 2013 –274,212
2. 2014 –275,800
3. 2015 –276,400
4. 2016 – 277,500
5. 2017 – 278,216
Predicting the 2018 population of Brighton is not easy but we can get the idea after analysing the population from the year 2013 – 17. As we have seen that every year the population increases by approximate 800 people. Hence, the population of Brighton in 2018 is forecast to be 278,216 + 800 = 279,016. So, the population of Brighton in the year 2018 as per estimated data is 279,016.
Brighton Population 2018 –279,016 (estimated)
Demography Of Brighton:
In the 2011 estimates, the number of inhabitants was 273,369 and had around half females and half males. The average age of individuals in Brighton is 37. 81.1% of individuals living here were born in England. Other nation’s of birth were 2% Scotland, 1% Ireland, 0.7% North Africa, 0.8% India, 0.5% United States, 0.4% China. The religious mix of the city is 42.9% Christian, 40% No religion, 3% of Muslim, 0.7% Hindu, 0.2% Atheist. 24,089 individuals did not express which religion they have a place with.
Population Density And Growth Of Brighton:
The population density is is 3000 persons per square kilometre. The city was the biggest force in terms of population in the South East with 273,000 individuals, an increase of 23,500 around 2001 and 2011. Between 2000 and 2010, its population developed by 4 percent. The quantity of whites declined quite a lot in the recent years.
Facts About Brighton:
1. During the Second World War, the Germans did not bomb Brighton since Hitler required the Royal Pavilion as his ocean side home.
2. George Everest, Surveyor-General of India and the man after whom the most hoisted mountain on the planet is named is buried here.
3. Even though are various Brighton’s and Hove’s around the globe, Adelaide in Australia is the primary other spot that has Brighton and Hove nearby each other and is moreover on the coast.
4. Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club is the football team of the city. In the wake of playing at the Goldstone Ground for quite a while, the club put in two years ground-sharing at Gillingham before returning to the town as inhabitants of the Withdean Athletics Stadium. Nevertheless, in 2011 the club forever moved to Falmer Stadium in Falmer toward the start of the 2011– 12 seasons, with the fundamental match being played in July 2011.
5. There are a bigger number of restaurants in the city, with an extent of 1 restaurant to each 250 people.
Now find the latest population of Brighton in 2019 here